Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Here we go!

Harvey here.  Eve and I have both vacated our respective residences in San Francisco.  I spent te night at a friend's in Oakland and am getting on a plane to LA today.  Tomorrow I fly to London, arriving at 10 am Thursday morning.  What to do in London from the 8th to the 13th?  Busking comes to mind as a good way to not spend all my money.  Maybe I can find a gig. 
I arrive in Berlin on the 14th and start my 2 month sublet with Bridge Markland then!  An adventure to be sure!

Here's the Berlin giglist:

Harvey Rabbit solo:

Sept. 17th & 18th at ZirCouplet
Sept. 21st Unparty at the KingKongKlub

HE duo:

Oct. 1st at Barbie Dienhoff's
Oct.2nd at Scheinbar Vareité
Oct. 13th Built for Speed at the KingKongKlub
Nov. 6th at Silver Future

and more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment